Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Nothing to do - Page 2 Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Nothing to do - Page 2 Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Nothing to do - Page 2 Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 19030933
Male of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 20598825
Female of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 16499077
Staff of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 13422393
Thread of The Month Nothing to do - Page 2 Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Nothing to do - Page 2 BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Nothing to do

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nothing to do - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to do

Post  Mana-Kun Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Natsu smiled as they walked into Fairy Tail HQ still ignoring Dantes scent. It bothered his nose, he had no taste for this scent at all. He smiled as everyone was having there usual day and he was just going to have one to now. " No it hasnt changed sense I was little. Even when new people come it has never changed." Natsu smiled as he sat down and started to eat some flames that were in a cup for him.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Dante didnt mind all the fight inside Fairy Tail. Actually, he liked that. He could still feel Natsu' smeel, but he always rejected it since it bothered him. But he didnt mind that, since he knew his sexuality. This time, Dante sit near Natsu which impressed other people since he always used to sit alone. What? I'm sitting with my friend Natsu, why make such a big deal?- as he smiled. He drank water as he always did. As always, friendly fights took over the place, but this time there was a big one and reached Natsu and Dante's place.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Natsu looked at Dante before getting punched in the back of the head. It was one of his rivals from a while back. He stood up cracking his knuckles. Natsu spun his neck around as his fists became encased in flames. "Long time no see Greg." Laughes before the brawl starts between natsu and the water mage.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Dante got up as Natsu and Greg were fighting. Hey, come on guys why do we have to fight? Seeing no response he sighed: Uhhh, it's always like this. But it's always for the best.- as he was smiling. Seeing fight all over the place made him happy, but also he wanted to do something: Fight. He saw the perfect ocation when a flying object hitted him. Hey! Who did that?- As he saw three man challenging him. Hehe... It seems that Natsu... passed me his will of FIGHT!- as his fist covered with earth and accepted the guys' challenge. In the fight, he smiled all the time.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 pm

The doors of fairy tail slowly creaked open as the figure of 5 people was seen. A laughed was heard as the sounds of shoes clicked. Everyone wet quiet and stopped in mid fight. Natsu froze and started to shake as he dropped Greg out of his grip. A white haired man walked down fairytail towards the stairs. His eye glared over at them with a grin.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm

As soon as all of Fairy Tail guys stopped fighting, Dante stopped too. A white haired man appeared and walked through Fairy Tail HQ. Dante didnt know who was him. He shivered a little but he didnt know why. He came closer to Natsu and whispered to him: Hey, who is that person over there?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Natsu turned his head to Dante. He was shocked that he didnt know who that was. The man was one of the most feared mages in the world. Natsu and greg both didnt look him in the eye because that classified him as a ressurected demon. "Thats Essex.....The leader of Griffin Wings and one of the strongest wizard saints." Essex turned his head and grinned. Natsu didnt like him much for the fat he was very mysterious. Essex turned and gave the darkest grin you cold see before a small smile cracked from it. "Now isnt this a surprise... Little Natsu has returned from his travels."
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Dante, as Natsu and Greg, didnt look him in the eyes. He knew who was the Ten Wizard Saints, the strongest magicians in the world. He only knew that the guildmaster was one of them but he didnt know the other nine. Dante asked why did he knew Natsu. I've only heard that Griffing Wings is one of the most strongest guilds here. And do you have a clue of why is he here? - whispering to Natsu.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Natsu pulled away from the man before turning to Dante. "No.......and we know wene hes here he wants something of value." Looks at Dante before he feels the end of Essexs cane under his chin. Everything thing goes black except for the eyes of the people who walked in with Essex. "Kufufuufu.... your going on a trip. I would hope your master has my sister" his evil grin glowed white before both natsu and Essex started to sink into the ground. People started to get roudy and anyone that attacked Essex would be beaten to death by the S-ranked magicians.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Dante felt everything dark. Like it was all surrounded with evil. Soon Natsu and Essex started to sink into the ground. HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! -Dante tried to attack Essex but other people were holding him and not letting him go. Let me go, I have to save him!
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum