Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

A pacific day Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
A pacific day Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

A pacific day Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month A pacific day 19030933
Male of The Month A pacific day 20598825
Female of The Month A pacific day 16499077
Staff of The Month A pacific day 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month A pacific day 13422393
Thread of The Month A pacific day Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

A pacific day BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

A pacific day

3 posters

Go down

A pacific day Empty A pacific day

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:13 pm

It was already being midday and Dante was getting back from a mission. He had to save a carriage that was taken away by bandits. The only thing that he wanted to was just rest, but anything could happen at that time. So the only thing he could do was sitting in a chair, away from some people and the he started to read a book that Prowlus, found for him while he was a little child. The book's name was "The truth behind the Lies". Man, what a pain.- he said yawning.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

A pacific day Empty Re: A pacific day

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Felix just now woke up. His body was in some pain from the mission he had before. He stretched as he got up from bed. He quickly got into the shower and out. He had some new scars on his body from the resent battle he just did. He slipped into some comfortable clothings, boxers and loose pants and that was it. He walked down the hallways tired which was highly unusual. He had his hands in his pockets and his body was slouched over. He soon came to the main room were everyone was drinking and having a good time. He gave an angered sigh as he went over to his table and rested his head against it. No one dared disturb him as they enjoyed the not so pissed of Felix.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Dante finished reading his book (He hasnt finished it yet, it has like 1000 pages) He drank some water, because he doesnt like alcohol. While he was eating, he saw a blue hair man coming near him. Dante looked him a little time But Dante didnt mind having him close as long as he didnt bother him. While he was getting up, he accidentally stumbled with the blue-man's chair. Sorry- he said while he was walking towards the stairs.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Felix closed his eyes for moment. He let his body rest and relax so his deeper wounds would heal. When he was about to go into a deeper sleep while sucking on a battery his chair was kicked. His eyes instantly cracked open. He snapped his eyes at the man who just walked away. He was pissed that someone woke him up. He got out of the chair and growled. "HEY BUDDY!!! PISS OFF!!" He growled as his hands made a small ball of lightning. Felix snapped his hand forward and the ball flew towards the man.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Dante was walking slowly until the blue-man yelled at him and attacked him. Dante remained still and while the electric ball was getting to him he whispered: Earth Dragon Scales. Soon all of his body was covered by Dragon' scales. The ball hit him, but the amount of damage was minimum. Dante turned at him, smiling: Hey why do you have to be so rough? Can we just talk about it?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Felix grunted as he saw the smile. He didnt like the kids smile and it simply made him angry. Felix ran up as the threw his arms back and clenched his fists. "Lightning Dragons Claws!" Felix quickly ran up the boy and started to try to punch him. Felixs wounds started to reopen and bleed out which caused him to grunt out in pain but still keeping his stance strong. Felix wasnt in the mood to stop he was going to beat this guy to a pulp.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Dante backed as the blue-man was punching him. He didnt want to fight and he could see that he was starting to bleed. In the end Dante was getting tired of dodging punches, it was attracting the people's attention and besides he didnt like fights. Seems that I have no choice.- Dante's arms were covering with earth- Earth Dragon Punch! The attack was straight to the blue-man's chest. Dante looked at him with a cold view, and the blue-man was backing. Sorry, I dont like fights, but I didnt have a choice.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Felic coughed up some blood as he was punched. He wiped it off his face as he ran back up to him as he went to punch him with the claws active. He slammed his fist into the man shoulder blade sending a bolt of electricity through as much as he could. He growled as he made a ball of lightning and shoved it into his spine. " LIKE HELL YOU DONT!!!!" He snapped.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Dante was just pissed off. Someone who actually pissed him off, suffered a lot. Attacking from the back.... How cruel... Earth Dragon Scale. The bolts passed throught his body, but nothing happened to him. Dante turned, reuning earth in his fist as much as he could. Earth Dragon Punch.! He continuously attacked blue-man. Stop hurting yourself, you damn! Dante throwed a punch towards blue-man's face sending him throught the wall close to him. Dante cleaned his hands gently tapping them. He came closer to the man and said: Your attacks don't do anything to me. I myself, I'm a DragonSlayer, just like you. But in my case I'm an Earth Dragon Slayer. Stop hurting you or other people, or you'll see it with me.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Felix groaned as he stood up from the rubble. He cracked his neck as his pants were ripped and his wounds fully reopened. He laughed lightly as he activated his dragon speed. "Then Itll Pose a challenge!" He said as he ran fast enough that he was basically a blur and grabbed the boys head and smashed it to the ground as he kept rapidly punching the back of it as hard as he could. He could see the scales starting to break and his lightning fists starting to get through the rock.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Dante was suffering because of the blue-man's punches. What is w-rong with you, you fr-eak! Blue-man's punches were destroying the basement of the guild. Soon after the cement was broken, he could see earth coming out of the floor. This was his chance, he ate all of the earth that was coming, and when he finished it the scales repaired and he grabbed one of blue-man's punches: Time to end this UP! Earth Dragon Roaaaaarr!!. The propulsion made him go up and letting go blue-man. He stabilized as he was ready to go with the finishing blow. Earth Dragon PUNCH!! He sent blue-man to the floor and then he went straight down with another Earth Dragon Punch.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraza Chiodo Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 am

Unexpectedly, a topless man grabbed Felix and pulled him away from Dante and the fight. "I just can't leave alone for a moment, can I?" the man asked Felix. It was Coraza, and he was most displeased with Felix's lack of self control as he held him close to calm him down.
Coraza Chiodo
Coraza Chiodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:25 am

Felix was forced up off the ground. The scent rushed into his nose. His face blushed lightly as he knew who it was by the time. He looked up and saw Cora he smiled slightly but tried to squirm out to get back to attack the man. Felix growled as he started to calm down. Felixs old and new wounds started to bleed as he tried to charge still at the man but still was in Coras grasp. He was about to shot a ball at the boys head but remembered it would hurt Cora and would do nothing to the boy anyways. Felix calmed down and looked at Cora blushing. "He woke me up" He mumbled to Cora as he pointed to the man.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Dante was looking at the show that was happening. He relaxed as he saw a man forcing blue-man to stop the fight. Nope, you can't leave him. He has a mood problem. Dante came closer to blue-man. I suppose that he is your mate, due the mating season of Dragon Slayers.- Dante gave a sight smile - Heh, how nice. - he changed his smile to a cold stare- Erase that behavior right now ... or you'll suffer the consequences of that. Dante got away from blue-man as he was getting towards the stairs. Oh! And clean those wounds, I dont like to fight someone who's injuried.- he said looking at him.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Felix growled at him. The guy making it seem like hes godly and can beat him up easily. He would beat his ass if he wasn't weak and tired. He growled at him again as he blushed when he spoke about Cora being his mate "ILL KICK YOUR ASS!!" He growled as he tried to charge out of Coras arm but he couldnt because they were so strong. Felix quickly crushed his foot into the ground causing the floor to crack from the force. He growled but still blushed.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Dante looked at blue-man. Pathetic, using only force as your way to hide your feelings ... React to your feelings, blue-man! He knew about the Dragon mating season, but he didnt mind. He liked to be alone and besides there wasnt a Female Dragon Slayer in the guild. He felt Blue-man and metal-man's scents but he rejected those smells. You're the only Dragon Slayer that gets me sick.. He's more relaxed than you - talking about metal-man.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraza Chiodo Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm

"Pipe down, Filex; you're behaving like a child." Coraza said with a sigh as he restrained his mate. Coraza was tired of Felix starting fights, and thought that it was about time for the guy to at least grow up a little. "I'm sorry for the trouble he has caused, I'm still trying to teach him how to control his anger." Coraza said as he turned his back on the man, and carried Felix back to their apartment.
Coraza Chiodo
Coraza Chiodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Dante looked at metal-man. Don't worry, at least I know he has someone who can conrol him. Metal-man headed towards Felix's apartment. Good bye, man. - said to Metal-man. Dante kept looking at Felix with a dissapointing stare. Then Dante turned around and then he headed to his room to rest. Pathetic of him.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Felix growled at Loke before piping down and calming. Looks over his shoulder at Cora before sighing and giving a pout. He then went red as he was carried away. Felic couldnt help but snuggle into his chest and relax into it. "Sorry Cora.... Im trying to....but its hard...." says as he closes his eyes and rests.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum