Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Natsuki Dawn Lushson Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Natsuki Dawn Lushson Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Natsuki Dawn Lushson Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson 19030933
Male of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson 20598825
Female of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson 16499077
Staff of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson 13422393
Thread of The Month Natsuki Dawn Lushson Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Natsuki Dawn Lushson BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Natsuki Dawn Lushson

Go down

Natsuki Dawn Lushson Empty Natsuki Dawn Lushson

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 am

Natsuki Dawn Lushson

Spoiler:

Name: Natsuki Dawn Lushson

Sexuality: Homosexual

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eyes: Gold
    Hair: Short Black, Somewhat spiky
    Skin Tone: Slightly Tan
    Deformities: N/A
    Accessories: N/A
    Other: He looks about 13 whens he around normaly and depending on what hes wearing. Wene hes serious he seems about 18
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mage Type: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Spells:
    1-

Name:Fire Dragons Roar

Description:

Takes a deep breath before exhaling and sending a large amount of fire out of his mouth. With more training it can become stronger.

Draw Backs: He needs to take a deep breath to do it. Takes a 3 post recharge.

2-
    Name: Fire Dragons Scales

Description:

Scales appear on his body. They raise his defence to almost everything except water but mostly increase his fire attacks.

Drawbacks: Becomes very weak to water and wind

3-

Name: First Dragons Claw

Description:

Natsuki slams his fists together. They become encased in flames and can easily burn someone severely if hit.

Drawback: It’s a fairly weak spell but with training I can be improved.

Personaility:

Natsuki is a happy guy. He prefers to be called Natsu or Suki. But he will go for other nicknames people give him. He is often never seen frowning and often gets along with everyone. Mean people like Felix often don’t like him but he often just smiles and talks to them all the time.

History:

Natsuki was abandoned by his parents when he was born. A dragon had found him in his forest as he was headed home. He felt sorry for Natsuki and took him home. The dragon was Vulcus one of the few fire dragons. This dragon raised Natsu, and gave him his name. He taught Natsu almost everything he needed to survive in human culture. Natsu was also taught to be loyal and respectful for those he cared about.

Wene Natsu hit 8 Vulcus disappeared. He wondered around endlessly until a fairytail member found him. Natsu talked to him and became friends with him. This man was the leader of fairy tail and was very old at that. Natsu joined fairytail and a nice man from within fairytail allowed him to live with him. Wene Natsu hit 13 he went on a two year quest to try to find his dragon but had no luck. He had heard no news of a new leader of fairy tail until he arrived back recently.

Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum