Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Nothing to do Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Nothing to do Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Nothing to do Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Nothing to do 19030933
Male of The Month Nothing to do 20598825
Female of The Month Nothing to do 16499077
Staff of The Month Nothing to do 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Nothing to do 13422393
Thread of The Month Nothing to do Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Nothing to do BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Nothing to do

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nothing to do Empty Nothing to do

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Dante woke up in his room. Alone as always, thing that he liked a lot. Not worried about having someone who yells at you for not cleaning your room and stuff like that made him happy. He showered, put on his tuxedo as always and then went town. He was looking foward to do an exciting mission but in the Mission Chart there was nothing interesting. He sighed: Ahhh, why do they have this mission today? There's nothing to do. He went to where he always used to sit down and then started to read his book "Truth Behind Lies" which he hasnt finished yet.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do Empty Re: Nothing to do

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Natsu woke up at the side of his bed. His hand scratching his stomach and drool sliding out of his mouth. He shook his head lightly before getting cleaned up. He slipped on a baggy sweater and some baggy jeans that were ripped at the knees. He rolls the ends up slightly and put his black boots on and his small jacket over it. He walked to mission board and sighed. There were no interesting mission today and all there pay was small. He looked around and saw a few people but many as it was only about 9 am. He saw a orange haired man reading a book. Natsu managed to make his way towards him. "Hello! What book ya read'in" He smiled brightly wondering what the book was about.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Dante looked at the man that talked to him. Dante looked at him really serious. He closed his book, looked at the man and said: Nothing too much, about how can you feel the truth behind the lies of the people. Dante continued to look him, but not serious this time. As he was standing up, he felt again a smell, just like he did when he fought blue-man. He rejected it again and then said: And what about you? Why are you here?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Natsu smiled brightly as he looked at the orange haired boy. The scent was strong just like all the others but he denied its inhabitance. He didnt like the bittery Sweet smell of it at all, he preferred the smell of ashes and fire, and the morning. "Well that seems interesting." He grinned as he looked at orange haired boy. This guy seemed to be new, or at least he has never seen him before. " Im good. How silly of me im Natsuki Lushton, glad to meet you." He smiled as he bowed slightly. He laughed as he looked at him. "Im part of the guild, iv just returned a day or two ago from a quest i have been on." He smiled as he looked at him. "I thought Id thought Id make some friendly conversation seeing as theres no good missions yet." He grinned.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Dante closed his eyes and gave a sight smile. Yes, this book has taught me a lot of things. It's a pain to read it since it has like 1000 pages and even more.. Heh, my name is Dante Millerstone, part of this guild for three weeks. Dante bowed sightly too. Yes, Saddly there are no good missions now. There are only minor rank missions with small prices.- he gave a small sigh- And I thought I could have fun today.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Natsu looked at Dante with a grin as he put his arm around him. His arm resting against Dantes shoulder. "Its not the fact of having fun, its the fact of helping people that counts." He smiled as he let go of him. "Its just that these are ones everyday people can do." He smiled at Dante. "Iv been here scene I was 8. I left for a journey to find Vulcus, iv had no luck for the two years iv been searching." He scratched the back of his head. He couldnt help but let his stomach growl.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Dante shivered when he heard Vulcus's name. Hey, I've heard that name somewhere .... It was with my teacher ... Prowlus, the Earth Dragon. He said to me that he knew him very well and that he was his only friend. So now I assume that you're an Dragon Slayer, huh?- Dante didnt like to talk about his past, but that guy maybe knew what he was going through- So, I guess .. he dissapeared too, huh?- said talking saddly
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Natsu looked at Dante with a grin as he went up to the bar and ordered a large breakfast. He bought some for Dante to. He stuffed his face with some food before signaling Dante to join him. "I woulnt... if he told me about other dragons or not....I was only 8 when he dissappered so I dont remember much. I miss him, I do wish I knew were he went off to." He sighed and he chewed a large piece of crispy bacon.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Dante said thanks to Natsu because he bought him something. I was 14 years old.... I remember everything he told me. He was the one who got me this book,-showing him the book again- the one who taught me everything I know now .... I miss him too. Argh!- Dante hitted the table- Why did they just dissapeared!?- said with anger in his words and then eating bacon looking down with a cold stare. If someone did something to them ... I'll kill him
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Natsu stopped midway into his meal and looked at Dante. He paused and tilted his head. "Well thats good. Me taught me a lot of thing I just dont remember small details." h said with a grin as he swallowed a pancake whole. Obviously table manners was one he forgot. "Calm down, The only person who can harm dragons are dragons or dragon slayers." He grinned placing a hand on his shoulder. "Lets search for them sometime, together. If you hear anything about Vulcus tell me and ill tell you if I hear anything bout your dragon, ok?" He grinned widly.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Dante looked surprised at the man. He smiled: Yes, let's search sometimes, then we'll know what happened to our Dragons- said that placing his hand in his shoulder. Heh, you know... you're the only person who was made me smile of joy... Thanks. Dante gave his hand to Natsu so they could shake hands. And obviusly, if I hear something about Vulcus I'll tell you.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Natsu smiled as he gulped down the last bit of his meal and thanked the woman for making it. He nodded at Dante with a large grin. It was nice to make people happy around him, he liked happy people. "Your Welcome, im glad to help you." He smiled as he shook the boys hand. " So why did you join fairy tail?" He asked with a tilt to his head.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Dante answered: Apart from looking for my teacher Prowlus, I was looking for a quiet place to be, but- looking at the noisy croud and how some people were fighting (like when friendly rivals fight), he sighed- I guess I was wrong here. But at least I have found some place where I can stay and be myself. He closed his eyes and smiled. And did you joined for the same reason?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Natsu smiled as he looked at the man. He heard the fighting and pouted wanting to join the friendly every day fairy tail brawl. He looked back to Dante and grinned. " Not really.....I actually grew up around fairy tail. The old Guild Master kept me with him until someone from with in the guild took me in. So I know most of the members. I do love fairy tail....Its my home and my family..." He smiled as everyone began to roudy and began to chant and sing random things together.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Dante smiled: Yeah, only three weeks here can really change your life. Dante drank water since he didnt like alcohol. As everyone was starting to sang, Dante laughed sightly: Hehe, how good interesting people. Everyone was looking happy and so was Dante. But suddenly a kid who was crying came closer to them: Please, you have to save my father. He hasnt returned in days. Dante replied: But.. where did your father go? He went to the mountains, doing a mission and he said that he would return the same day, but he hasnt. So please help him. As he was returning to look at Natsu, he saw in Natsu's eyes anger and determination. Natsu ran off from Fairy Tail HQ, and Dante followed him, but not without saying to the Kid: Don't worry, we'll save him. Wait, Natsu! As he catched him, he said: Let's go, to save his father.- he said smiling confidently as they ran to the mountains.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Natsu smiled as everyone sang and danced. A small boy looked up at them crying. Natsu knew who the young boy was. It was Luciens son. He drank here and there and was quiet the powerful mage. Natsu was worried now that he hadnet returned and better yet his son was crying. Natsu got up seeming more older than he was currently, he now looked about 18. He got up and walked out. He quickly changed as Dante was talking to the boy. His yellow jacket, blacket metal fabric and his yellow traditional japanese samurai pants were on his body. He started walking down the street until Dante chased after him. "Lets get going. I dont want to know what happened and him worried." Natsu quickly ran up to the mountains with him. He knew what the mission was. It was a pretty simple one. It was simlpy retrieve some hawlkin eggs. Hawlkins are large hawks the size of a bus.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Dante and Natsu ran until they got to the mountains. It was a tough road, but they managed to gete there. While they were walking, silence was everywhere. Someone could hear the wind and the birds singing. I don't like this silence too much.Natsu told Dante about Lucien's missions. He looked to see if there was any nest near them.
Look, a nest over there!.
They went over there, and they saw Lucien laid down on the floor. Lucien! They went to pick him, but suddenly a hawlkin appeared from the sky and attacked them. They sepparated, but at least Natsu managed to pick him. Dante ate a rock near him and then he reunited earth. Okay, let's do this Natsu! Earth Dragon Punch!
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Natsu quickly picked up the man and jumped back dodging the attack. He couldnt do much with Lucien on his shoulder. All Natsu could really do was watch. The giant bird swooped down and attacked Dante. The bird dodged the fist and started to claw at Dante. Natsu let Lucien down lightly and slammed his fists together. "Fire Dragons Claws!" His fists become involved in fire as he jumped at the bird going to punch it in the head.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Dante resisted they hawk's claw but not for too long. In his situation he could use Earth Dragon Scales, but the bird was clawing at him very fast. To see a solution, Dante ate the earth next to him. Earth Dragon.. Roar!! He used that attack to stop the bird from clawing him. Natsu used that chance to attack at the bird in the head. As for Dante, he continued to use his attack for propulsion and then when he had the perfect view, he remembered that he was afraid of heights. Woaaaah!! Dante started to fall but to erase the afraid he closed his eyes and let his fist do the job. He could guide himself by the noise and when he was close to the hawklin: Earth Dragon Punch!!! He falled slowly in the earth, he opened his eyes and saw that the hawklin still had strength
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Natsu watched as his attack did little to nothing. He took a deep breath before grabbing a rock behind him and crushing it in frustration. The rocks that remained in his hand started to melt. Natsu quickly started to get angry that this bird just wouldnt go away and let them leave with their friend. He took a sprinting stance before the fire dragon symbol appeared in front of him. " Fire Dragons Charge!" Natsu gave a large sprint as the flames went around his body and were strongest in front of him. He jumped up and rammed his body into the bird.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 pm

As Dante reached the floor, his attack still didnt finish him. The key of defeating the hawklin was knock him and make him fall into the floor. But now, the hawklin was above them in a large distance. Dante didnt know what to do, but he remembered Prowlus words: Embrace your fears and you may ovecome them. Those words gave Dante strength and reuniting earth on his foots, he ran and then jumped: Earth Dragon Talons! Dante jumped to a really long distance and then, coordinated with Natsu, they gave the finishing blow. Earth Dragon Talons!- forming claws on Dante's hands. The hawklin falled into the floor, defeated. And both Dante and Natsu reached the floor.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Natsu turned around as his flames died down an he took a deep sigh before turning around and grabbing Lucien. "Well lets get going before the other one shows up." He grinned as they started to walk back to the guild. Natsu turned his head back towards Dante and grinned. " Your a pretty strong dragon slayer. And it must be easy to eat ground and dirt to get your energy back up. I have to eat fire which is harder to find." He grinned as he started to get a little tipsy from lack of energy.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Dante followed Natsu as they went back to the guild. He smiled. You too have luck, if you face a fire element user, it would be easier for you to defeat him. As for myself I have to stop attacking to recover since I don't know anyone who uses the earth element. Hey Lucien are you alright? Lucien nodded and Dante relaxed. The trip to the guild was long and rough, but they managed to get to the guild as Lucien and his son reunited. Dante was happy of seing them together and now he had someone as a friend. Hey Natsu, what if we do a team? You and I?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Natsu grinned but looked at Dante again. "yeah but all you have to do is eat your element and its usually all around. My fire isnt as common." He smiled brightly before seeing if Lucien was ok. "Besides fire mages are rare." He smiled before they made it to the guild and they left Lucien with his son which greatly thanked them. It made Natsus heart warm up as he looked at him. " Hmmmm..... Im fine with it, besides I think we would make a pretty good team." He grinned as he wrapped his arm around Dantes neck and let it dangle over his shoulder.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Dante gave a large smile, something that he never did before in his entire life. He wrapped his arm too in his neck and to finish they shaked hand between them. This is the beggining of a real story and a great team. As they went into Fairy Tail's HQ, they saw all the people drinking and enjoying everything. Dante smiled sightly as the same air of happyness and freedom was always there. There were Friendly fights, which always happened, Dante sighed but also smiled: This place never changes, something that I like so much
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum