Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Darren Mirsion Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Darren Mirsion Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Darren Mirsion Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Darren Mirsion 19030933
Male of The Month Darren Mirsion 20598825
Female of The Month Darren Mirsion 16499077
Staff of The Month Darren Mirsion 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Darren Mirsion 13422393
Thread of The Month Darren Mirsion Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Darren Mirsion BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Darren Mirsion

2 posters

Go down

Darren Mirsion Empty Darren Mirsion

Post  Darren Mirsion Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Darren Alex Mirsion

Name: Darren Alex Mirsion

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eyes: Green

Hair: Very unkept, medium-length (about 3 inches) black hair

Skin Tone: You could call him albino, but that would be a lie. Why doesn't he like to go outside? (He's very pale, if that did not make sense yet).

Deformities: Nothing, he needs to go outside.

Accessories: He wears a long blue armband on each arm, though oddly on his fore-arm. Who needs friends when you can have fun all by yourself? (So sad...)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mage Type: Illusion Script

Spells:

Before I go further, let me explain the concept behind illusion script:

Illusion Script is a type of magic script that one can write in mid-air. It is, however, not a script of words, but of interpretation. This means a weak user would write a word, let's say "loud" and the target's senses would be tampered with by his or her own interpretation. One might collapse in pain while another might start screaming everything. However, this is a amateur way to use this magic. A better way is to use ink-blot like images and let the target figure it out. The human mind jumps to what is worst first, and so the target defeats itself. The illusion script master is one who works in bias, otherwise the magic would be too random for use. However, for illusion script to work, the target must see the script.

Fantasy World:

Immerses himself into a world based on what spell he casts himself into. Darren has mastered this spell as to send himself into a world of pleasure rather than torture. However, if someone, like a friendly reads the script, it could turn ugly. The script would have to be erased, but Darren is probably out of it.

Splash of Black:

The quickest spell to use, and thus used often, the script is a black mass. The interpretation is not easy to conjure, so the target is paralyzed for a few seconds, stuck in limbo. The more creative the opponent, the less effective the spell.

Eagle Eye:

This is one of the illusion script advanced spells. It takes great skill to draw and the time to draw is undesirable. Darren draws a magic symbol shaped as an eye with other miscallaneous symbols. This spell is locked for the user alone, no one else can see the spell, only feel the magic aura. The script gives the user enhanced visual awareness, allowing prediction of events and reflexive abilities. The price to pay is that all other senses are dulled.

Quick script:

This is the script that is rolling a die. Script that Darren writes on the fly can have positive or negative consequences. And then, you don't even know what those consequences will do. Anything is possible. (Remember that illusion script cannot alter anything but brain activities and chemistry. This makes the chances of the script doing anything extremely benificial or detremental minimal.)

Personaility: Views the world as unpredicable(ironic...). Because of this phobia, Darren is socially akward and prefers illusion to reality. He is extremely quiet and evasive at first, but once he is <b>familiar</b> with you, he is quite friendly and open. He is very kind to those he knows and if ever overcame his fear, would be able to do a great amout of good.

This being said, he is not a coward. If you disturb him or those he cares about, you better have reality checks ready. But he dislikes bloodshed, and perfers witty victories instead. He decided to be a guild member for better financial <b>security</b>.

History: Found to be a disturbed child, he was put under study at one of the top magical research facilities under the council. At this time, Darren did not know illusion script, but considering both his parents were magic users it was inferred that the behavior was caused by magic. He made friends with one of the other subjects there through constant persitance on the friends part. And the friend taught him illusion script.

The End.

If only life was so kind. The relationship had been planned by the council to further study. The friend was indeed a user of illusion script, but he was a researcher, not a subject.

Illusion script was proposed as a research topic relating to him as his mother was a magic script user and his father was a magic user (what kind is not known). What is known is that he was a researcher in the area of mood manipulation. And illusion script was one of his interests. These events did not happen by chance, but by the plan of his dad.

Darren grew suspicious and used the script he learned to trick the truth out of his "friend." Leaving him in a state of false reality, Darren left the facility, and strangely no one has come looking for him.

Since that day, Darren has become independent. He has also advanced his knowledge of script through books. The eagle eye spell was of particular interest due to its self cast nature. Due to his progress (and need for money), he decided to do guild jobs for a living...for now.

He still suffers from his past life, and is wary of anything.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Darren Mirsion Empty Re: Darren Mirsion

Post  Mana-Kun Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I really, really like him. If you are apart of fairy tail, you can be a S ranked mage if you like. Meaning you can add some more spells and boost up these ones. But its all up to you. I think yo deserve that fr your character ^^
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 pm

I appreciate the offer. As fun as that may be, if I were to make Darren more powerful to start out, some things I might have planned for him might become difficult to realize. So for the advantage of interesting plot lines, I must deny. [You can most likely tell easily what plots can develop by looking at his history. But he would need friends among other things first. Making him strong would fulfill one requirement, but would leave others incomplete].

The good thing about this character though is that he has the capability to improve rapidly. If a stronger character is needed, I can improve Darren at a quick rate. This is dependent on the game.

Thanks again and hope you understand.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 am

Yeah Its fine! I thought Id offer. And I thought you might say that, thats why I didnt give a real leveling system to it so we can improve our characters through tough events and such. And I only give my characters 3 attacks to start out with so yeah. Your free to start rping now if you like. You can create a open topic and im sure people will join. And are you apart of fairy tail or another guild? ((just makeing sure.))
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 am

Yeah, I did make the guild I was in purposely ambiguous. Well, if I were in Fairy Tail it would probably be easier to get started. And since I already have sort of bad relations with the council, it would fit. So sure, Ill be a member of Fairy Tail.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 am

YOSH MORE FT >D
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content