Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Taking a break Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Taking a break Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Taking a break Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Taking a break 19030933
Male of The Month Taking a break 20598825
Female of The Month Taking a break 16499077
Staff of The Month Taking a break 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Taking a break 13422393
Thread of The Month Taking a break Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Taking a break BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Taking a break

2 posters

Go down

Taking a break Empty Taking a break

Post  Darren Mirsion Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

Darren is sitting in the back corner of a noisy room full of people. He had just completed a rank E mission for living expenses and was taking a break. For someone who likes to avoid social confrontations, the headquarters was an odd place to take a break. Except Darren was not there. Well, he was there physically, but his mind was elsewhere. He was slouching in a chair with something red in the air that seemed to be emitting from a source emitting in front of his body. Darren was hoping that people would leave him alone, but you never know. Just in case, he had put a notice on the right side of the corner saying "In case of emergency: Shine light in Darren's eyes."

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Taking a break Empty Re: Taking a break

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 am

Natsu walked though the fairy tail guild doors. He heard about a new member joining recently that he had not met yet. He looked around the room and asked the bar tender who it was. She directed him to the boy sitting in alone as a small aura was given off. He wasnt scared of it he just walked towards the boy with a large grin on his face. Natsu walked up to the boy being oblivious to the sign and smiled brightly giving a light shine. His metal plating reflected some light into the boys eyes accidently without Natsu knowing. He smiled still, "Hello, Im Natsuki Dawn Lushton nice to meet you."
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 am

Darren jumped a bit, obviously startled. Looking around, he saw another person next to him, -talking to him-. Darren suddenly refaced the corner and made mad hand motions in the air and the red glow vanished. Then he looked up with an emotionless face towards the man. Saying nothing, he just looked for a bit. This was a disruption, and there was a mix of confusion and irritation in his mind...as well as a bit of nausea from the quick return. Darren put himself on guard, at least until he could assess the situation more fully.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Natsu looked at the boy with his bright happy expression. It was obvious he startled the boy. His face was bright as usual and didnt seem to stop with the positivity. "Silent? Well thats alright silent people are good listeners." He smiled as he pulled up a chair and sat at the table. He stared at the boys blank face and grinned. "Well Im a fire dragon slayer. What about yourself?" Natus couldnt help but rest his fist on his cheek.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh great, casual conversation. Darren was not thrilled. Why the heck did this guy wake him up? Darren looked around once more to make sure: yep, there is NOTHING wrong...at least any more than the usual. And certainly nothing I am responsible for. Darren was looking for an escape, and the situation had provided. Darren just looked up, made a "really?" expression, and pointed to the sign that he was caring enough to put up. I should have known that someone would wake me for just the sake of it.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Natsu grinned as the boy seemed to snap slightly. It seemed like he was almost talking to himself but at Natsu at the same time. He laughed as he looked him. He got up and wrapped a arm around the boys neck letting his arm hang over the boy shoulder. "I didnt wake you up. I have no source of light besides flames but I didnt us them because im hungray." He grinned as his metal samuraish platted pants reflected light onto different spots in the room.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

For a brief moment, Darren thought that splash of black might be a valid escape option. But by the way this "Natsuki" is behaving, he is most likely one of those artistic types. If I pull anything more than that, I might cause bad relations. I don't want bad relations. But then again, I don't want relationships. Darren's face transformed into something more acceptable; His eyes still harbored irritation. Darren jumped out of his chair, throwing the man's arm off him in the process. Then he swiftly turned around, looked at the nose of the man since the eyes would bring connection, and replied "Im Darren" in a childish voice. If the man was not satisfied, at least he was now in a position to run for it. But then again, after that introduction, who would think Darren wanted to be alone?

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Natsu grinned at the boy a his arm was tossed off to the side. He couldnt help but give a small laugh. "Its a pleasure to meet ya Darren!" He smiled yet again brightly as he looked at the boy grinning. He wasnt sure what this boy seemed so paranoid about. At least he seemed paranoid to Natsu. "Yeah do you know your way around Fairy Tail" Natsu grinned from cheek to cheek wondering if hes a new member.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am

Of course Darren knew his way around Fairy Tail. Sure, he was new, but he wasn't stupid. Not knowing is dangerous. So the first day Darren joined, he made sure to do and see every nook and cranny of the guild building. The kitchen was disgusting. The bar smelled like alcohol. The main room was full of crazy people. Upstairs was apparently off-limits (He went up there anyway, but no one knows that). The only nice place was this corner. He wasn't there because he was lost, it was because he knew exactly where he was.

But this was a perfect opportunity. This guy was going to give him a tour, and with all the mayhem, he could ditch Natsuki in the chaos. So Darren told a white lie.

No, would you mind showing me around?

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Natsu grinned as the boy agreed to let Natsu show him around. His hand reached out and grabbed the boys hand firmly. He pulled the boy around the guild. He first pulled him to the bar. Natsu introduced him to the bar tender. He could help but smile as he made his way around before stopping at the stairs. "Thats the up stairs. We are aloud up there, only S-ranked mages can go up there and currently we have one or two so i hear." Grins eying the top of the stairs.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Mirsion Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

This guy... He grabs my hand as to not let me escape. Then he brings me to my least favorite place in the guild. And now he's salivating at stairs. I don't care how old or powerful someone might be. Anyone can be an idiot.

But Darren felt he could wait this charade out now. An idiot Natsuki may be, but he wasn't dangerous. Well, maybe not intentionally.

Ill leave my guard up, but lets see how this goes. This might be more interesting to watch than fiction.

Who is stopping you from going up there? Sure, you may not be able to do the missions, but is going up the stairs really such a bad thing. There might be secrets to increase your magic to the level of an S Mage up there.

Darren knew there was most likely no such thing. After all, he was up there before. But it was fun messing with this guy. Because all idiots are fun to mess with.

Darren Mirsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Natsu looked up the stars before turning his head. He looked at the boy carfully. He really didnt care about power. Natsu wasnt going to cheat and become strong by some stupid item or something. "Well I believe its written in ruins so we cant enter there without the code. And Im fine with my power and ability." Natsu grinned as he started to walk away pulling the boy with him.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum